Sunday, December 4, 2011

Last but Not Least! :)

     Some of my favorite "things" were things # 21, 9, and 8. I love doing creative things like this, and it's even better that I now know how to use them for a classroom! However, all the "things" together have really effected my ideas for a future classroom. I now realize just how many free and easy resources are available at my fingertips that will help me to create a great learning environment for all of my students. I never thought I would ever enjoy learning about and doing some of the exercises that we had to do, but since I had to think about how they would actually be used in a classroom setting, they seemed worthwhile.  I plan to continue to use my RSS feed to stay up-to-date on current and trendy web 2.0 tools that truly work in a classroom setting.
     To blog or not to blog.....well I'm not sure if I will keep up my blog or not. I think I would really enjoy posting about everything I learned in my classes. It would also help me keep track of what all I am learning since I would be putting it into writing for the world to read. However, knowing me, I will probably forget and go several weeks without posting. Who knows, keep an eye out because I might be the next cool cat teacher!


No comments:

Post a Comment