Friday, December 2, 2011

Thing #20

     I had so much fun searching videos on YouTube. I always find something useful or funny on there every time I look. I like how I can pretty much find anything I want on there and for safety sake there are some videos that are blocked unless you're over 18. The video I found that I liked the most stars one of my childhood favorite characters....good ol' Goofy. I thought it was hilarious and some of it very true. Although I'm hoping I'll be able to keep my classroom in better order, it still shows that with kids you have to be ready for EVERYTHING! It also show how much a teacher has to do in a humorous way. There is a lot on here that would be of use on a library website, including anatomy, language arts, math, and all sorts of other instructional videos. And the best part about YouTube is that it is free, always a plus for a teacher. 


No comments:

Post a Comment