Saturday, December 3, 2011

Thing #22

I made three binders titled Technology to Use in a Classroom, Special Education, and Good Teaching Resources. I could see using the binder sites if I was planning lessons out for several weeks for my classes. I could create several binders for each subject and then I would have all of my resources at a click of a mouse. The only thing I really did not like about the online binders, is the fact that I kept getting confused on how to do certain things. It is pretty straight forward for the most part but sometime things, such as figuring out how to put a image and a video on a page, is hard or impossible. I also got really frustrated when trying to embed my binder because it wasn't working right, and when I tried making it public the direction on the help menu were wrong. If I had a upper grade class, I would have my students keep up with their research paper cites and information in a binder. I would also have them place their paper in it and submit the binder as a whole. However, I think this might get confusing for the lower grades I am wanting to teach.

My Binder #1


No comments:

Post a Comment