Friday, December 2, 2011

Thing #19


Visit TeacherPop

Right now my online communities consist of the groups I am apart of on Facebook. I am not really apart of too many other communities, but I am sure I will be soon. I really like the craft one because I love doing crafts and I think that there is some great classroom activities on it. Yelp would also be good if I was trying to plan a fun field trip for my students. I joined the TeacherPop and was able to read through and comment on a few peoples' posts. I think this could be a great place if people continue to post ideas and projects for teachers. I love exploring these sites and getting ideas for my future classroom. Before this class I had no idea how many resources were available to help teachers create the best possible classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment