Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thing #18

I have actually enjoyed having my facebook for a couple of years now. It has really allowed me to follow various groups that post about education stuff and photography. I have learned a lot from the different people and groups I follow. I liked the College of Education a while back so I could keep up with the things going on in my college. I think it is important for educators to know how to and use a social networking site to keep up with other people in the field and get ideas from them. I don't think I really gained anything more from looking at these  sites because I have used them all in the past at some point. I really love facebook because it is so easy to use and to keep up with everyone. It's allowing you to post statuses, photos, and create groups can all be very useful features.  I am still not sure how I feel about twitter..... I can see using both sites for classroom use. Probably, though I hate to admit it, the twitter would work better for a classroom because you could follow more educators. However, I do like facebook the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment