Saturday, December 3, 2011

Thing #23!!!!!!!!

 The first thing that I realized that signaled that this was not an original work was the statement on the first page of the 23 Things Blog: "*Note: This project is loosely based upon the website 43Things (which allows you to set and track personal goals) and the Stephen Abram article titled 43 Things I (or You) might want to do this year (Information Outlook - Feb 2006). " It also states under the thing #23 that it is under a creative commons license. These both give credit to the first people to come up with this idea. I can see me using something to teach my students copyright in my classroom because it is such an important topic. I would never want any of my students to get in trouble for stealing ideas that weren't their's. I will probably make a worksheet for them to follow so they can learn more about copyright and possibly have special games about "stealing" that would be more kid friendly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment